950 Bryant Street - Denver, CO 80219
Pre-inspected and priced for a quick and easy sale! This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1526 square foot home in Athmar Park is just a half a block from Huston Lake Park, close to Belmar Shopping Center and South Platte Bike Path. The home was expanded to include the addition of a large family room, master bedroom with walk-in closet and an extra bathroom. Hardwood floors throughout the original home, and newer carpet was added in the family room and master bedroom. Step outside from the family room or master bedroom to a large patio and private back yard where you can enjoy the outdoors and relax in the hot tub. Over-sized two-car detached garage, storage shed, fully fenced for playing or pets. Newer carpet, roof, concrete driveway and side walks, and main sewer line. This is a great home just waiting for your special touches. Hurry it won’t last long. Showing appointments will be allowed Thurs-Sun, Highest and Best Offer due by 6 pm Sun, Seller acceptance deadline 12 pm Mon 8/24/20.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Bryan Messick
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: United Real Estate Prestige Denver
Fireplaces: Forced Air
Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s)
Baths Full: 2
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Baths Half: 0
Basement: Crawl Space
Garage Type: Concrete,Oversized
Garage Spaces: 2
Locale: Athmar Park
School District: Denver 1
Elementary School: Goldrick
Inclusions: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Security System,Smoke Detector(s)
Middle School: Compass Academy
High School: Abraham Lincoln
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.